22 December 2008

TAP Trip/Washington DC slideshow


Thanks for stopping by wyomingflavor.blogspot.com! Check back often!

Here are a few pictures from my Washington D.C. trip as a representative of the citizens of Wyoming. I am grateful for this opportunity to serve on the Taxpayer Advocacy Panel as a citizen volunteer. Please contact me with any questions you may have about this three year assignment. We were in classes all day, all week so I didn't get to see many sites in the area until after dark. Then, we were tired so we basically ate and went to sleep. I loved seeing the National Christmas tree, but I don't have a good picture to post. The Capitol at night was beautiful. I will be working with some great people on my different committees.

My brother works at the U.S. Department of Education so after classes were over, I was able to spend half a day seeing a behind the scene's look! I even ate at "Edible's", the Department of Education cafeteria for workers...just like a school lunchroom!

No comments: